Suite: THE MURAKA
Hotel: Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
Size: Above Ocean Level 550 sqm/5,923 sqft / Undersea Level 101 sqm/1,093 sqft
Rates: From USD $9,999 per night
Rates are only an approximation and subject to change and availability
Enjoy exclusive preferred partner benefits including upgrades, resort credit and more when you book this hotel. Click here to book as a preferred Partner
For personalised assistance in booking the hotel or suite, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t want to enjoy the benefits or our assistance? Book it here
What makes it special?
The first of-its-kind, in a class all its own, THE MURAKA at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is a triumph of modern design and technology. This unique two-storey, three bedroom residence is an architectural marvel that sits above and below the surface of the Indian Ocean with a master bedroom submerged over 16 feet below sea level.
Encased beneath a resilient acrylic dome, the underwater master bedroom permits a 180 degree panoramic view of the ocean world surrounding it. “Muraka”, meaning coral in Dhivehi the local language of Maldives, epitomizes how the residence lives and thrives among the natural landscape of the Indian Ocean.
Above Ocean level facilities:
- One king bedroom and bathroom
- One twin bedroom and bathroom
- Integrated living, dining, and bar
- Infinity pool
- Two decks – the sunrise deck, an ideal spot for yoga at dawn and al-fresco entertaining
- at sundown
- A sunset deck, the perfect spot for twilight sundowners
Below Ocean level facilities:
- One king bedroom
- Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling glass with views into the Indian Ocean
- Meet the locals in the cinema style living area
- 180-degree views of the surrounding Indian Ocean
- 24-hour multilingual butler team (Mandarin, Arabic, Russian, German and Japanese
- Purposely designed security, butler, and nanny quarters
THE MURAKA is a private and exclusive residence ideal for families and groups of friends,
seeking a unique and inspired experience, sleeping up to a maximum of 9 persons (6 adults and 3 children).
Find out more about THE MURAKA
All images are © Conrad Maldives Rangali Island / Conrad Hotels and Resorts
Advertising disclaimer: The Suite of the Month posts may not be editorial in nature, and may be sponsored posts made in collaboration with the hotel/resort/villa.