Following closure due to Covid-19, the Maldives will open up to tourists starting 15 July, with some restrictions for entry. A selection of the finest resorts in the Maldives are running incredible offers for the summer (low/shoulder season) and beyond, details below. We have only highlighted some favourites, more of our partner hotels are at the bottom.
To find out more on the procedures and steps the destination or the resorts are taking or restrictions that are in place for entry to ensure a safe environment, email me.
Extend That COMO Feeling
- Stay 4 nights or longer to avail complimentary nights and make the most of your COMO stay: One Complimentary night, with a minimum of 4 nights stay and Two Complimentary nights, with a minimum of Seven (7) nights stay.
CHEVAL BLANC RANDHELI
Book for a minimum of 4 or 7 nights and enjoy:
- One night with our compliments if booking for a minimum of 4 nights (Stay 4/Pay 3)
- Two nights with our compliments if booking for a minimum of 7 nights (Stay 7/Pay 5)
VELAA PRIVATE ISLAND
Stay Longer at Velaa
Enjoy the below when you book your stay with Velaa for:
- Stay 7, Pay 5
- Stay 10, Pay 7
- Stay 14, Pay 10
Stay 4/Pay 3 Offer, and Stay 7/Pay 5 Offer
Book your stay now for 4 consecutive nights to receive the following:
- Stay 4 consecutive nights and only pay 3 nights and Stay 7 consecutive nights & only pay for 5 nights
- Complimentary Half Board in the Reethi restaurant, excluding beverages
- Complimentary shared return boat transfers from/to Male International Airport
OTHER PARTNER HOTELS
Planning a trip to the Maldives but want more options? In addition to the above, we also work closely with these favourites:
To book any of the hotels featured here, or to see how we can assist in planning your perfect Maldives trip, email [email protected]
Advertising dislcaimer: Opinions presented on TheSuiteLife.com.hk are those of the editors. However, we may receive compensation from any Booking.com links when a booking is made through using our affiliate link.