Set above the ultra-luxurious Rosewood Hong Kong hotel within the same building, but with its own character and style, the Rosewood Residences offers a more tranquil environment than its buzzing hotel counterpart, starting with a discreet entrance, its own pool and gym facilities, as well as Club 53, the dedicated members’ lounge for Residence Guests. Inspired by a modern mansion, the design features a contemporary look with Asian accents throughout in its generously sized, sophisticated suites.
Date of stay: May 2021
Room: One Bedroom Residence
Reviewed by: Chinmoy Lad
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS by CHINMOYLAD
IDEAL FOR GUESTS LOOKING FOR:
- Glamour. These are probably the most luxurious residences in the city, combining ample space with breathtaking design, impeccable service and with all the facilities and amenities to match.
- Space. The four penthouses are some of the largest serviced residences in the city, and absolutely phenomenal in their offering.
- Privacy and exclusivity. Some units come with their own private elevators that lead to a foyer before entering the actual unit.
- Stunning views. Like the sweeping views from Rosewood Hong Kong, but even higher up!
- Modern amenities. Recently opened, the furnishings, the appliances, the accessories and the amenities are all the very latest, and are all in great condition.
- Excellent dining. Guests can order from the same in-room dining menu also available to hotel guests, including a selection of Asaya Kitchen favourites. A variety of restaurants are available at Rosewood Hong Kong and nearby K11 Musea.
WE ESPECIALLY LOVED THE:
- Club 53. The private club for residence guests feels like a more relaxed extension of the Manor Club at Rosewood Hong Kong.
- Pool. Arguably the finest residence (or otherwise) pool in the city. Despite the number of units, the pool never feels busy.
- Service. The overall atmosphere of the residences is like a private hotel within a hotel, with the guest relations team fostering close relationships with the long stay guests immediately.
POINTS TO NOTE:
- Nearly every unit has its own unique layout, and almost no two units are the same.
- The living room, even in some 1-3 bedroom units, is very much geared to make the most of the views, which may not be ideal for entertaining too many guests at once. The layout shies away from traditional home-styled layouts, and does feel more hotel-like in this instance. The penthouses do offer a very large living area, fit for entertainment.
- Premium residences are either larger in size from the average category of the same unit, or have their own personal outdoor terrace.
RESIDENCES FACT SHEET
- LOCATION: Tsim Sha Tsui
- OPENED: 2019
- RESIDENCE SUITES: 186
- RATES FROM: HKD $57,000/month up
OFFICIAL RESIDENCE PHOTOS
© Rosewood Residences Hong Kong / Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Special thanks to Rosewood Residences Hong Kong for hosting us